We were inspected on Tuesday 13th September 2016. We had two inspectors for the day. This was a short inspection to confirm whether or not the school was still a 'good' school (based on our 2012 inspection). Please click below for Ofsted's letter confirming that the school continues to be a good school.
Key points from the report
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are committed to tackling current areas for improvement and ensuring that the school goes from strength to strength.
- Leaders and governors have created a culture in the school that celebrates learning. You want learning to be fun,stimulating and diverse across a range of disciplines.
- As a result, the school atmosphere is vibrant and dynamic.
- Staff have high expectations.
- Safeguarding is effective
- Our distinctiveness as a Church School
- The impact of Collective Worship
- How we meet the needs of learners
- The effectiveness of leadership as a Church School
In our most recent recent inspection (April 2012) we were judged outstanding in all areas (for the second time in a row).
Our next Church School Inspection is due in April 2017.
For copies of the 2012 Ofsted report and 2012 Church School report please click on the links below.