SEN Resources and links
Documents, links and resources relating to Special Educational Needs and family support can be accessed from the links below. If you would like a copy of the SEN leaflet for parents, please ask at the office.
The school nurse team is based in Patchway and can be contacted on 0117 9692370. They can help with :
Sex education advice
Other issues and concerns.
Parents can self refer or if you prefer you could book an appointment with the Senco (01454 866781) and the school can make a referral for you.
- Link to Catch Up website
- South Glos - Children, Young People and Families pages
- Wetting and Soiling resources and support
- Hop Skip & Jump website
- Supportive Parents - Parent partnership service
- 1 Big Database -family information and support links
- Autism or Asperger Syndrome support course for parents or carers
- Family Link