Welcome to prospective new parents! Our standard admissions number is 90 for each year group making a total capacity of 630 children. Classes are organised in groups of 30, i.e. 3 classes of 30 in each year group.
Admissions Policy and Procedures
All admissions are handled by the local authority (South Gloucestershire). For details on their published admissions criteria, please visit their website (see link below).
Reception Admissions for September 2024
Applications are currently being processed by South Glos Council. If you wish to apply, please contact South Glos directly for further information. We normally hear about allocations at the end of March. The next steps will be:
- September/October: parents are able to visit the school (see Tour dates below)
- April: we will write to all parents who have been allocated a place asking you for some further information and setting out the timetable for entry in September.
- May: we contact local nurseries for further information about your child.
- June: meeting with parents
- July: visits for children to school to meet the teacher and see the classroom and individual meetings with parents and teachers
- September: children start school on a part-time basis (usually for three weeks at the most)
If you have any questions, please contact the office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01454 866781. Please have a good look around the school website: this will give you a good idea of what goes on in school. We have a dedicated 'new starters 2021' page which is being regularly updated.
2024 Prospective Reception Tour Dates
We are delighted to announce our tour dates for our prospective 2024 Reception New Starters. If you would like to book on to one of the tours then please contact email@example.com or call 01454 866781
Thursday 5th October 9.15am
Wednesday 11th October 9.15am